- A Powerful Class and Exam Timetabling Solution
- Range of products made available for different categories level of user and also those with different level of budget
- A Multiple-user enabling Standalone system with the ability to integrate with the Student System for both database and timetable result.
- Continuous effort in Research & Development for a Better Algorithm
- Both Online and Onsite Training OR Consultation by professionally trained consultants
- Minor and Major customization is made available with small cost
- Fast respond from our staff for any technical issues
- Friendly and various output made available for both Master and Individual timetable result
Timetable Plus was being firstly introduced in July 2007. With a humble introduction of a class timetable version called Timetable Plus v1.2, our consultants had been cooperatively working with our clients to develop a user friendly and powerful timetabling software. Our main target is higher education institutions ranging from colleges, college universities, polytechnics to universities. All the current functions made available from the contributions of our clients whose opinions are always welcome. Since our main core business strategy is winning client satisfaction, all the comments and views from our clients will be put into high consideration.
Due to a request from our client, University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Timetable Plus Exam was developed and introduced in 2013. Our Onsite consultation has enabled our development team to successfully come out with a successful timetable examination software that enable to auto generate a clash free exam timetable for nearly 10,000 students with space optimization. In June 2014, Timetable Plus Exam 2014 was successfully introduced with all the demand driven functions that can cater all the examination issues for all types of institutions.
The Timetable Plus Journey
Since 2007, we are a group of consultants that have dedicated our time to produce a better algorithm in timetabling management institutions especially colleges and universities. Our main focus is to understand all the timetabling scenarios and produced an ultimate timetabling solution which we called Timetable Plus.
Both of Principal Consultants are educated in well established institutions with recognized Master degrees from Australia:
Mr Amir Said: Master of Business Administration (Flinders University; South Australia)
Mr Rafiq: Master in IT (Melbourne University; Victoria Australia)
To know more about our consultants and our company, please do visit us at www.timetablehub.com